SOLIDIFY YOUR OUTDOOR KITCHEN DESIGN
Your outdoor kitchen design is where our experience will give you the professional opinion needed to ensure that your dream kitchen can become a reality. Our experienced team can help you create the rendering of your dream kitchen while making sure that is practical and feasible. Your rendering will consider the following design elements: functional location, foundation, and aesthetic.
We will be answering some of the following questions:
- Is your dream outdoor kitchen in the best place that will make sure it meets codes and regulations for permits to be pulled to start and complete your job?
- Are the appliances for your outdoor kitchen in the right location where city codes and regulations are met?
- Is your dream outdoor kitchen designed as a functional space?
- Does your outdoor kitchen design consider future developments you desire?
The mainframe serves as the foundational piece on which your outdoor kitchen is built.
We consider three mainframe options with you: Locbox, Aluminum Frame, or Modular.
- LOCBOX – This is THE BEST option and our recommendation – It’s system is affordable, durable, and flexible in configuration. (pictured)
- ALUMINUM FRAME – good for confined spaces but offers no flexibility in modifications once design is rendered.
- MODULAR – Outdoor kitchen-in-a-box design concept with no customization and the least amount of flexibility.
we consider the following options with you:
The facing of your outdoor kitchen is the one of the primary design elements of your new kitchen. Other than appliances, it’s the facing that will first be noticed.
Real Cut Stone
COUNTERTOPS & BARTOPS
Your counter and bar tops are the most used item in your new outdoor kitchen. Obviously we want it to look good, but we also want it to last! It’s outside and we know that weather can be harsh at times. So overcoming the relentless pursuit of weather, withstand abundance of use, and gives you the flexibility for easy care and clean-up.